A Digital Signature is an electronic signature which is used for the following purposes:
- a) To file e-forms with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- b) To file GST Returns
- c) For sending and receiving digitally signed and encrypted emails.
- d) In eTendering, eProcurement, MCA [for Registrar of Companies efiling], Income Tax [for efiling income tax returns] Applications and also in many other applications.
- e) For signing documents like MSWord, MSExcel and PDFs.
- f) Plays a pivotal role in creating a paperless office.
- Proof of Identity - PAN (Self Attested)
- Proof of Address - Aadhar/Passport/Driving License/Electricity bill (Self Attested)